Please note that the full subscription will have to be paid one month in advance for all attendees.
- Uniquely Me and U is a voluntary organisation which provides creative opportunities through art and music for adults living with disabilities.
- A charge towards the costs involved in the provision of this service is made. The payment of such does not constitute a contract of care.
- Whilst we offer such facilities without discrimination all those attending must adhere to our policy.
- Our policy is formulated to ensure as far as possible that each service user is comfortable, happy and secure that they may be allowed to achieve their highest potential.
- There is no automatic entitlement to these services.
- We recognise that there will be some potential service users and/or carers who will prove unsuitable to fit in with our ethos. The Founders will assess the suitability of service users and their carers. The decision made is final.
- For the benefit of the whole group, any unsuitable attendee’s and/or their carer(s) will be required to leave immediately together.
- Carers remain responsible for the health and welfare of their service user. Uniquely Me and U always endeavour to ensure that our activities are conducted in a reasonable environment of safety and health.
- Carers need to act respectfully towards other service users and are responsible for cleaning up any mess made by their own service users.
- A small range of light refreshments will be made available during the sessions. It is the carers’ responsibility to ensure that any such offered are suitable for their service user.